7.12.2010

Come on in, the waters fine!

Welcome to my first blog ever! I hope you like what you see and come back often. For those of you who do not know me, I am a 25 year old stay at home mom to my beautiful 4 month old son, E. These first few months have really been a whirlwind of change. From working full time to actually working full time, from having me time to having tummy time, and from romantic nights with my husband to screaming nights with the baby. A lot has changed, and I am enjoying every second of it. It hasn't been easy though, there have already been a few hurdles. For instance, my struggle with breastfeeding for nearly two months. And I can't forget my lack of sleep that has still not subsided. But when my son smiles at me, it warms my heart like nothing ever before. And each day I wake up knowing that I am his mom, he is my son, and we will always love each other, and it makes it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment