7.12.2010

I Hate Mondays, But I Love...

I am around a lot of moms to babies and toddlers. So I often get the scoop on really great things for both mommy and baby. So while I hate mondays, (and really who doesn't?) I love good mommy or baby stuff!
This was my newest discovery for all you baby-wearers out there (and even some baby-wearing sceptics). I was a Bjorn junkie until I found this great product. It's called the ring sling. And while the product is not new, I found a woman that makes them from home for a fraction of the price. I bought mine for around thirty dollars, while some brand name ring slings sell for nearly two-hundred dollars. The material is beautiful and the craftmanship is impecable. I ordered my sling in "ash". A woman in my mommy group discovered her and she swears by them. I am a newbie, but once you get a hang of it, it is wonderful. And, you receive your product in about 2-3 days.

  http://www.sleepingbaby.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment