8.23.2010

I Hate Mondays, But I love...

my Protect-a-Bub Classic Sunshade!

When we were in Disney World last week my main concern was my soon to be 6 month old son, E. I was concerned about the heat and his sun exposure. So the week before we left I went on a mission to find something to help with shading him while in his stroller. I went through a few items before I found a great product. Many items like umbrellas and fans that clipped to his stroller were not worth the money. So I returned them and found a great one that reatails for around thirty dollars. It is called Protect-a-Bub Classic Sunshade. And just like the name states, it really does Protect your Bub! It is a large canopy made of sun protective fabric that you easily attach to your stroller. It can be used in many different positions, depending on the amount of sun protection that you need. 

When we were in Disney I used it with the fullest sun protection available the entire time. And boy, did I make the other moms jealous. A lot of pointing, and "that's cool" coming from parents while their poor kids were melting in the sun. I've kept it on the stroller since then and used it for my daily walks, and it is the only thing that keeps the morning sun out of E's eyes. I love it! I purchased mine at Buy Buy Baby, and you can find other retailers at http://www.protect-a-bubusa.com/. Below is a picture of the sun shade in one postion, and below that is our family at Epcot with the shade in position to get the most amount of protection possible.






I purchased this product on my own and was not compensated in any way for my opinion or review.

1 comment: